BPOINT ‘One off’ payment processing for school (replaces BIZGATE) and Direct Debit ‘ongoing’ payment options for Urrbrae Agricultural High School.
‘One off’ payments (click icon below)
How to process a payment
1. Click on the BPOINT icon above.
2. Enter Your Family ID (From the School Invoice or Statement)
3. Enter your Family Name
4. Enter the Description or Invoice No. for the payment.
5. Enter the amount of the Payment
6. Click the icon Matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
7. Enter your Credit Card number
8. Enter Credit Card expiry date
9. Enter Card Verification Number/CVN (The 3 digit code on the back of your credit card)
10. Click the proceed button
11. After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed.
12. Either click the print view or enter your email address and click send email to get be sent a copy of your receipt.
13. You can now exit the payment page.
Direct Debit ongoing payments
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise the school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a ‘payment plan’ using the link below. These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term depending on payment type. Please call the school and speak to the Finance Office if you require any assistance.