OLD SCHOLARS EMAIL LIST
Many old scholars of Urrbrae are joining our email list to keep in touch with the latest about Urrbrae Agricultural High School. If you’d like to join the email list to receive the latest news about school and farm developments, tastings, Barn Markets and much more then please fill in your details by clicking on the link above. If you’d like to become a life member of the Old Scholars, please keep reading.
OLD SCHOLARS MEMBERSHIP
We invite all past students from all years to become Life Members of the Old Scholars Association. Life Membership is a one off payment of $100. Membership entitles you to voting rights at the Annual General Meetings, to Wheatsheaf Newsletters keeping you informed about new developments and to receive the occasional email to keep connected with your school.
The association is made up of past students who received their education at Urrbrae and who wish to show their allegiance to the school by either keeping in touch with the school, or supporting past, present and future students.
WHY HAVE AN OLD SCHOLARS ASSOCIATION?
- To enable students once they have completed their education at Urrbrae to continue their involvement with the school and its community
- To enable the school to keep in contact with students once they have left and to follow their career paths.
- To allow the school to contact past students to ask for support in many forms, being expertise, information, resources or financial
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEMBER
- Regular newsletters with Old Scholars news
- Invitations to Old Scholars events
- Current news of the school
- News of other Old Scholars
- Regular organised reunions and tours of the school
The committee is elected from members at the Annual General Meeting. The committee comprises of:
- Vice President
- Other elected members
- School representatives
Ordinary members are always welcome t0 attend any committee meetings. The committee meets once per term.
OBJECTIVES & PURPOSE
The Association will:
- assist with the preservation and development of the history of the school.
- Encourage donations for the benefit of students and the
- Help provide financial assistance for research and scholarships in studies undertaken by students at the school.
- Encourage a strong membership providing any member does not bring into ill repute the Association or the school.
- Encourage and assist with class
- Produce regular newsletters which are issued to members and friends of the Old Scholars or Friends of Urrbrae.